Yo, Ben here. I’m pumped to finally launch bruhautomation.io. I had no idea when I shut down my last website that it would take me so long to get back to this point.
But, I didn’t waste all that time! I’ve been working hard behind the scenes to build the framework necessary to share smart home content with everyone.
So What’s New?
- moved to bruhautomation.io
Built on Jekyll, Hosted on Netlify
- Enables version control
- Easier backups
- Controlled deployments
- Faster, smaller, mobile-friendly
An Awesome New Community Page
- Come check it out and say hello!
- Runs on Discourse, self-managed, hosted on Digital Ocean
- Bruhautomation.io comments integration
A Much Better UI
- Easier navigation
- Organization based on Tags
- Everything written in Markup for faster writeups
An Actual Contact Form
- Now you can get a hold of me!
Better Code Blocks
## Code formatting brought to you by Prism - yaml_code: name: Ben title: BRUH Automation Founder skills: - moving at a glacial pace - probably missing video deadlines - home automation stuff?